CMI is part of a consortium that has successfully applied for an ERASMUS+ project titled, “Intercultural Communication and Neighbourness Learning”.
The project period is October 2019 - October 2022.
The aim of the project is to enable foreign students adapt and integrate into the learning environment and pedagogy of their host institutions. Within the project, toolkits and applications that will support teachers in facilitating such learning processes will be developed.
The project partners are:
· TAMPEREEN KORKEAKOULUSAATIO SR, Finland
· RIGAS TEHNISKA UNIVERSITATE, Latvia
· UNIVERSITA CATTOLICA DEL SACRO CUORE, Italy
· Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF, Germany
· SULEYMAN DEMIREL UNIVERSITY, Turkey
· AALBORG UNIVERSITET, Denmark
CMI staff members Morten Falch, Idongesit Williams and Jannick Sørensen are involved in the project.